YOUR MISSION : OUR CHALLENGE
Through years of first-hand experience Networkology have developed in to a clear market leader in the supply of security cleared (up to and including Top Secret++) focused architects and consultants to design, provision and support of End to End (E2E) IP based Information Services throughout Air, Land and Maritime environments.
The ‘go to’ provider of Military Information Systems (IS) and Network services:
- Tactical & Strategic Architectural Evolution
- Design, Staging and Implementation – Afloat, In Theatre or within a Force Headquarters
- Seamless Integration of End into evolving LAN and WANs
- SME Support either Ad-Hoc or via a 24/7/365 Contract
- E2E IP Encryption services across a range of domains
- IP Routing & Performance across Commercial & Military bearers (Satellite, RF,3G/4G, ADSL and Legacy ISDN, Serial)
- Security via robust physical and logical methodology, including Firewall, Intrusion Protection and Real-Time monitoring
MARITIME SERVICES CASE STUDY – UK NAVAL FORCES
Operating as the Network Architecture leads for the ATLAS Consortium (Airbus/Fujitsu/HP), Networkology of Secure E2E network infrastructure for UK Naval forces. Successfully evolving and delivery the largest ever single IS program to the Royal Navy, Royal Marines and Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
High performance and high availability services are innovated across multiple end systems, in multiple security domains, across multiple WAN bearers. Including:
- Dynamic Layer 7 Packet Shaping
- Ship to Ship IP Services, High Latency – Low Bandwidth Bearers
- IP Encryption – domain in domain
Provide Formal Training to Military Maintainers and Industry Service Management teams.